Warriors Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thousands of Cats. Hundreds of Clans. One World.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Creating Your Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SalmonSnout
Admin
SalmonSnout

Creating Your Clan Empty
PostSubject: Creating Your Clan   Creating Your Clan I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:50 pm

To create a clan, post a description in story form that includes all of the following:

-Name of your clan
-How you're clan got it's name
-Most Common Color's
-Most Common Fur Length's(depending on how cold or hot it is where the clan is located)
-Average Size
-Weakness and Soft spots
-Skills
-Where the clan is located (Must match the clan's location and have a landmark)
-A special land mark in that area (Must be a real landmark in the location Example:A waterfall, a historical Rock,ect)

post a link to a picture for the clan picture. For any kind of example, look at the clan's listed on the home page.

You're post will be accepted or denied in within 24 hours.

Last edited by SalmonSnout on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsforever.board-directory.net
Daystar

Daystar

Creating Your Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating Your Clan   Creating Your Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 am

Creating Your Clan Clouds10
(mix of Skyclan and Windclan)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cloudclan is a small cat clan that has mostly white short hair.They are small for running and have strong legs for jumping.Their fav place to go hunt is in NC Sweetbriar Forest, but the meadow is a far way away so it takes a long to get to the waterfall and pond.Clouds are always over the meadow no matter what.The weakness is that we will risk our lives to save our clanmates but we only get injured.

Last edited by Daystar on Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
SalmonSnout
Admin
SalmonSnout

Creating Your Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating Your Clan   Creating Your Clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:26 am

Okay, I guess I haven't been clear enough.

Post a description in STORY form. Like you were righting a report on that clan.

AND it has to be based on a real place. like MooseClan is in a REAL place. I did research about a place that had a waterfall, and a cool temperature. First, decide what you want to have in you're area. Like CloudClan. okay, look up a place thats really cloudy. find what STATE and what COUNTRY. Wen I say LOCATION, i mean EXACT locations. Do research on the place. Thx
Back to top Go down
https://warriorsforever.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

Creating Your Clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creating Your Clan   Creating Your Clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creating Your Clan
Page 1 of 1